For whatever reason, every time I try to pronounce his name, I think of “Benedict Cumberbuns” instead (which is equally as painfully British). I think his name is reason enough to watch the show.
AAAAA MADOKAAA!! I need to finish it, I’m right in the middle of the series! TIGER AND BUNNY I’ve only watched 2 episodes I think?? But it’s definitely on my list of shows to watch! I have so much anime I need to watch omg ; __; sobbing
SHERLOCK I need to also start watching shows that AREN’T animated and AREN’T the office or community or breaking bad. lolz
- reading (novels):
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- reading (manga):
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Romeo & Juliet
- trying to hopelessly catch up with Homestuck
- watching (TV):
- should I start watching Sherlock? I kind of want to. ’ v’
- I’ve been watching a lot of cooking shows, Food Network, etc - v-
- watching (anime):
- Madoka Magica (on hold)
- Tiger & Bunny (on hold)
- Darker Than Black (to watch)
- .hack//QUANTUM (to watch)
- recently watched:
- The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (for the hundredth time ♥)
for future reference! I don’t have my tablet up here in Wisconsin with me or else I would pump a few of these out ; -;
messing with the monster girl/boy generator!
- Overwhelmed hydra girl who wears a scarf and thinks about Pumpkin
- Loquacious skeleton boy who wears lots of earrings and loves Plaster
- Childish tengu girl who wears a feather boa and needs Lute
- Broken seahorse girl who wears doughnut accessories and needs Zone
- Hilarious griffin girl who wears a suit and dislikes Factory
- Apprehensive turtle girl who wears lots of earrings and dislikes Beer
- Dazzling fairy boy who wears 20s fashion and dislikes Illegal
- Loutish fox girl who wears plaid clothing and hates Trade
- Dishonest fox boy who wears lolita fashion and hates Silver
YOU AND MATT ARE SO CUTE OK
I am SO excited!! We’re leaving at like 1 am I think. They said something about us being on the second floor of the train??? Which I really hope so, it’s going to be so pretty! I bought the first Hunger Games book, and I have a few manga and of COURSE my sketchbook to doodle in, and I love trains. :3 I’ve only been on one once!
I also just got news that Chicago got dumped with snow this morning. AWWWW YEAHHHHH
ps- I dropped a letter in the mail for you yesterday! ♥ ’ v’
oh wow thank you so much!! Down here in Arkansas it’s been like…upper 40’s-50’s normally during the day, lowering into the 30’s at night. Which, like you said is also really warm for winter! I haven’t really been wearing anything heavier than a cardigan and maybe a scarf. Guess I’ll have to pull out my coats! :D
haha thanks again! :3
I meant to post about this earlier, but I’m going to Chicago on Friday!! I’m super excited, I’ve never been any farther north than St. Louis (isn’t that sad?). My boyfriend, his parents, and I are going to meet up with my boyfriend’s brother and wife, who live in Kenosha, WI. It’s been a while since we’ve seen them. I have no idea what to expect except it’s going to be really cold? We’re going to have so much fuuun I’m so pumped about it.
We’ll be taking a train round trip, and it surprisingly wasn’t too horribly expensive. I’ll take pictures and possibly write some things here and there but be prepared for a photo heavy dump when I get back!
That and more art to come!
I also have confirmation I’ll be selling at this spring’s Arkansas Anime Festival! If any of you are in the Fayetteville/Rogers/Bentonville area, you should definitely stop by March 16-18 and say hi and let me know you’re from tumblr!
Hi all! I’ve (yet again) revamped my blog layout (ahhh, so nice) and it got me to addressing a few things, including my frequently asked questions (FAQ). I have no idea what to put here, or what you guys are curious about..I only have about 3 posts currently that are tagged with “faq” (which can be found here). But I’d like to add more! So, is there anything you have been wondering about, or a question that you’d like to ask that varies from artist to artist, or anything of that sort?
It can even be about my fat, lazy cat.
So let me know!
Thanks so much for your help!
RIIIIIIIIIIGHT?!!!! I was like almost in real authentic happy tears when I read “The Girl Who”. LOL