Hey everyone!! I’m a little late getting this out there, but we’re going to do another Can Town for this upcoming convention!
Time: Saturday, November 23rd at 4:13 PM
Location: The fountain area of the Artist Alley/hotel atrium. Just look for the crowd of Homestucks!
For those of you unfamiliar with a Can Town donation drive, please visit this tumblr for information. Basically, a bunch of Homestucks get together and everyone brings nonperishable food to be donated to an organization! We’ll be collecting food and other goods to be given to the Arkansas Food Bank. Please check out their list of most needed items here.
- Everyone who donates will get a Can Town participant button, beta kid stickers, and a package of Betty Crocker snacks! Your name will be entered into the giveaway drawings (which I’ll get to in a second)!
- For every item you donate, your name will be entered once into the giveaway. However, we’re setting a strict cut-off at 5 name entries! You’re more than welcome to bring more items than that but please be aware that your name will only be entered 5 times to prevent the giveaway from being really unfair. So, for example, someone who brings 2 items will have their name entered 2 times. Someone who brings 10 items will have their name entered 5 times.
- The Got Tiger Giveaway includes - kid shirt symbol pinback buttons, 1 Homestuck art print, and 1 phone charm (choice of Derse/Prospit or Trollian)
- The God Tier Giveaway includes - god tier symbol pinback buttons, a copy of Con Air, 2 Homestuck art prints, 1 phone charm (choice of Derse/Prospit or Trollian), and a single character sketch of the winner’s choice from Taylor
- The Ancestral Awakening Giveaway includes - all aforementioned pinback buttons, a custom printed shirt (seriously, whatever you want; courtesy of Alec!) that will be mailed to the winner after the convention so we can specify your size and what you want, a copy of Con Air, 3 Homestuck art prints, both phone charms (Derse/Prospit and Trollian), and a single character sketch of the winner’s choice from Erin
For anyone who can’t make it to the meet-up, Erin and myself will be accepting donations at our Artist Alley table up until the time of the meet-up on Saturday. Any donations after that are certainly appreciated but will not be eligible to win! I estimate that the actual name drawing will happen around 4:45 PM on Saturday but we humbly ask that you leave a means of contact with us so you don’t have to stick around that long if you don’t want to!
If you plan to participate, please like this post and spread the word to your friends! We would appreciate it!
Yes! Amanda and I will be doing another Can Town event in a few weeks at this fall’s A2F! We’ll see you there!
The A2F Homestucks blog can be found here (that’s where the updates will be!)
MY PEOPLE!!!!! creys nostalgically
a little throwback thursday here with afest last year ; w; you can see me and amanda in the very back right by the karkat sitting on the metal beams!
we were………………… kawaii bro and desu jeff
ALL MY OTHER FRIENDS ARE DEAD.
(Full view please!!)
I’M SO HAPPY
Something quick for OTP feelings
Hey, I’ve heard some of you guys love to practise coloring on finished linearts, so should I ever make more of these? If so, what panel do you want me to redraw?
deadaradia is fav. i mean all aradias are adorable as hell, but this was the first real encounter so it’s special. hahaha.